On Thu, Feb 01, 2001 at 11:57:20AM -0700, Nathan Torkington wrote:
> Meaning, nobody's really a complete idiot and we'd seem just as dumb
> if we called brain surgery tech support, new mother tech support, or
> even gardening tech support.

True, but there aren't many people who will assume that they can perform
brain surgery just because they successfully applied a band-aid to a paper
cut the week before.

Ben

--
Benjamin Holzman                                ECNvantage Corp.
Chief Technical Officer                         295 Park Avenue S., Suite 7C