Mark's ideas are excellent and I would be highly interested in a course like
this.

Also to add to the list: security concerns for cgi scripts.
And how about: a decent Perl debugger (that also happens to be free).

I've yet to get a grasp on either.

What exactly is Iterative?
What are we looking at in price schemes?