On Thu, Apr 05, 2001 at 02:29:09PM +0100, Greg McCarroll wrote:
>   its amazing how hard it is to disguise the fact you just set fire to
>   a roll of magnesium ribbon.

...but hardly surprising. :_)

One of the administrators of my school found me sitting out in the
hallway reading a book and asked why I wasn't in class.  I looked at her
and informed her that my teacher and I had mutually agreed that it would
be better for all concerned if I was not, in fact, in his classroom.

Just to give you an idea of the kinds of arguments I used to get into
with teachers, she said "Oh.  All right, then" and walked away...

dha

--
David H. Adler - <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
"It must be difficult being such a visionary."