On Thu, 19 Apr 2001, Simon Cozens wrote:

>On Thu, Apr 19, 2001 at 05:12:20PM +0100, Mike Wyer wrote:
>> The okapi was much better (think giraffe crossed with zebra with a
>> tongue any muff diver would kill for)
>
>Do they have bonobo? I thought bonobo were the generic sexual zoo inhabitant.

Nope. All very respectable, sadly. No bonobos at all, and all the other
apes and monkeys were very well behaved.
They _did_ have some pygmy marmosets that were grooming each other, but
that was just cute rather than seedy.

Star of the whole place was the Slow Loris: koala, sloth, bushbaby type
thing. Very popular with female company.

Cheers,
Mike
--
Mike Wyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>     ||         "Woof?"
http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~mw     ||  Gaspode the Wonder Dog