On Wed, 2 May 2001, Cross David - dcross wrote:
> Yep. But Net::SMTP is not a stadard module and therefore sendmail wins.

That wasn't the reason. The reason was the same as one of the reasons for
rewriting matt's scripts in the first place - that the error handling
sucks. You can't sensibly error handle with Net::SMTP. This is why there
was discussion, however, on widnoze, (not sure about vanilla mac (rather
than os x)) there is no sensible way to do a queued message.

MBM

--
Matthew Byng-Maddick      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>     +44 20  8980 5714  (Home)
http://colondot.net/                             +44 7956 613942  (Mobile)