> Yes - it's a bit crap. And I'm having trouble with it (read: can't get it
> working).
>
> I think we should be able to put all the Win32 specific bits in one place,
> and have separate places for each external mailer program such as blat;
but
> blat is as good a place to start as any I suppose.

Well, finally got the formmail.pl script to work on win32 with blat. Tracked
my major difficulty down to a problem created by the person who ported it to
windows, $CONFIG has been used instead of the correct case which is $Config.
Can't imagine it's ever worked.

I'll have a look at Dave's later.

/Robert, needing to pretend to do some real work now!