At 01:46 20/05/2001, Simon Cozens wrote:
>On Sat, May 19, 2001 at 07:20:31AM -0600, Nathan Torkington wrote:
> > Who here has written a book?  Simon and Dave at least.  It's not easy,
> > is it?
>
>You're asking the wrong guy. I don't write books for money, I write
>them to contribute information.

Don't think anyone writes technical books for money. If they do, then
they're in for a big shock.

Having said that tho', it _is_ nice to get at least some financial
recompense for the months of next-to-no social life.

>This is why, unlike some people, I don't blatantly plug my book at the
>end of every mail.

:)

What. Like below....

Dave...
[thinking for some time that it's about time for a new .sig anyway]

--
<http://www.dave.org.uk>  SMS: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<plug>Data Munging with Perl <http://www.manning.com/cross/></plug>