On Tue, 19 Jun 2001, Ian Brayshaw wrote:

> Mark Fowler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >Have a look at http://london.pm.org/~mark/ttxpath/
>
> I don't want to ruffle feathers and make the natives restless, but to me
> that looks like TT trying to do the job of XSLT.
>
> ... or have I missed something? ...

You've missed nothing.  But I *like* TT.  Of course, the advantage here is
that I can dip back into perl with my handy plugin/filter in a way that I
like.  TMTOTDI.

You know, I should rewrite this talk up a bit more and call it something
like 'wot we learned from the standards people, and how to do it quick 'n'
dirty in template toolkit'

Anyway, Axkit nice, Axkit good....go look at Axkit if you really want to
do heavy duty XML stuff.  After all the XPath stuff was written for Axkit
in the first place.

Later.

Mark.

--
s''  Mark Fowler                                     London.pm   Bath.pm
     http://www.twoshortplanks.com/              [EMAIL PROTECTED]