On Tue, Jun 19, 2001 at 11:39:07PM +1000, Ian Brayshaw wrote:
> >Have a look at http://london.pm.org/~mark/ttxpath/
>
> I don't want to ruffle feathers and make the natives restless, but to me
> that looks like TT trying to do the job of XSLT.

Yep.

> ... or have I missed something? ...

Nope.

XSLT-like conversion of XML is just one of the things you can do with
TT.

It's a lot harder, for example, to call Perl code from XSLT, or insert
the results of a database query, and so on.  TT sits above XML, SQL,
Perl, etc., whereas XSLT just sits above XML.

HTH

Andy Wardley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   Signature regenerating.  Please remain seated.
     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   For a good time: http://www.kfs.org/~abw/