* Philip Newton ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> Greg McCarroll wrote:
> > and best of all, the rest of us will call you from our hotel room
> > and tell you how well our mini-bar is stocked ;-)
>
> Well, I won't be. My company whinged a little even paying for a normal
> single room (and I didn't feel like making up the difference), so no minibar
> or modem connection for me.
>
> Enjoy your executive rooms, though :)

thats ok philip, as a fellow resident of AC, i invite you too my room,
as a friend that is, nothing more, the sorts of emails that have been
flying around Y::E have got me worried - especially as this is holland
we are talking about, and we all know what AC means in Swinger terms! ;-)

mind you i'll probably buy a couple of bottles in duty free and never
touch my mini-bar, but i still could if i wanted too! unlike our
tented brethren, ... now where did i put my gold plated cat ;-)

Greg

--
Greg McCarroll                                http://217.34.97.146/~gem/