* Steve Mynott ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> Greg McCarroll <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > and best of all, the rest of us will call you from our hotel room
> > and tell you how well our mini-bar is stocked ;-)
>
> Presumably by the time you make that call your mini-bar will actually
> be empty...

have i told you about the great tase of cold newcastle brown ale,
so cold its label is just starting to lift off? have i steve? oh
thats right your teetotal these days, gee i guess i'll just have
to enjoy this cold refreshing , thirst quenching beer myself steve,
and it tastes so good. oooooooooh it just hit my throat and its so
cold it chiiled it, so lovely steve, sooo soo lovely ;-)

--
Greg McCarroll                                http://217.34.97.146/~gem/