>One of these days, I'm going to go round with a big axe and physically
>disconnect every mouse I can lay my hands on[0].  Then we'll see who's
>got a UI.

<flame type='truthful'>
Hmm let's see..

Can I access functions of my mail client using heirarchical dropdowns
without a mouse? Yes.
Can I jump straight to commands and windows without a mouse using key
combinations? Yes
Can I configure the functionality and default UI behaviour via a text
configuration file? Yes

Gosh, it's starting too look like well designed GUI's can retain all of the
functionality of key/command based UI's! WELL WHO'D HAVE FUCKING THOUGHT IT
EH? WE ALL THOUGHT THOSE WINDOZE LUSERS COULDN'T FUCKING BREATHE WITHOUT A
MOUSE BECAUSE WE ARE ALL UNIX GEEKS WHO DON'T WANT TO HANDLE ANYTHING LIKE
PROGRESS OR ADVANCEMENT IN COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY UNLESS ITS CHAMPIONED BY US.

</flame>

--
Jonathan Peterson
Technical Manager, Unified Ltd, +44 (0)20 7383 6092