The time has come for me finally to buy some new headphones[1].
Suggestions?

I work in an office where we play music.  Most of the time this is fine,
but sometimes I want to live in my own little soundtracked world....and I
don't want the music from the office intruding over the top of the quiet
bits in my music...nor do I want to have to play my music so loud that it
drowns out all the other music.

So I guess what I'm saying is has anyone found a pair of earphones that
are:

 a) comfortable
 b) block out noise from all sources
 c) don't spill noise out the side[2]

Later.

Mark.

[1] I've run over the cable one to many times with the rolly chair
[2] So when I'm listening to Timmy Mallet's greatest hit no-one takes the
piss.

--
s''  Mark Fowler                                     London.pm   Bath.pm
     http://www.twoshortplanks.com/              [EMAIL PROTECTED]