From: Kate L Pugh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 9/21/01 4:17:20 PM

>On Thu 20 Sep 2001, Dave Cross <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> On the basis of this I'm quite happy to recommend that
>> we try out the Three Cups for the October meeting. Can
>> someone in the area please check out the function room's
>> availability on Thurs Oct 4th.
>
> [and last night I volunteered to do the booking]
>
> OK, the function room is booked for 6pm on Thursday 4
> October (if people want to go along earlier than this,
> the downstairs bar is also a fine place for a pint).

Excellent. Thanks very much for that.

> Have I done anything wrong or forgotten anything
> important?

Nope. You've done good work. I strongly suspect that everyone
will want to buy you a beer.

Dave...

--
<http://www.dave.org.uk>

Mention The Lord of the Rings just once more and I'll more than
likely kill you,
"Moorcock! Moorcock! Michael Moorcock!" you fervently moan.
   - Half Man Half Biscuit (Dickie Davies Eyes)