On Tue, Sep 25, 2001 at 11:28:35PM +0100, Tim Sweetman wrote:

> > From: "David H. Adler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > Date: 9/25/01 4:26:44 PM
>
> Ah, I remember now why I recognise your name - I kept seeing it in
> Switzerland near depictions of eagles. Another little mystery solved. :)

Makes sense, I suppose...

> > [about Charlie's Angels]
> >
> > Here's Joe
> > Queenan writing on that very subject at the time the film came
> > out:

FWIW, I only quoted JQ from a different Dave's post.  :-)

And, yeah, now that I think of it, Joe's not exactly my first source for
feminism... *shrug*

dha
--
David H. Adler - <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
All I felt was his fear...  And the exploding eyeballs.  Did I mention