Simon Wilcox sent the following bits through the ether:

> What the hell was Steven Spielberg on and can he pass it round ?

I kind of liked AI. I had to feature a teddy in my summary. Greg and I
both think the teddy is the cutest part of the film and can't wait to
get one.

It was quite interesting. However, it was too long. By half. It should
have stopped, errr, when he saw the boxes (he says carefully not
giving the plot away), or even before. The gratuitous CGI and the end
was stupid. Oh, and the plot at the end was too. But the teddy!

Leon
--
Leon Brocard.............................http://www.astray.com/
Nanoware...............................http://www.nanoware.org/

... Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?