Greg McCarroll wrote:

> * Simon Wilcox ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
>
> > Ok, the first half was quite interesting in that it examined some
> > psychology around loss and grief.

and introduced Teddy.

> > The second half was interesting only in that I was quite disturbed by the
> > Flesh Fair scene [1].

and Teddy was in the second half a fair bit.

> * SPOILERS *
>
> if they had stopped at the bit were he say `himself' in boxes, it
> would of been ok, but now we enter what we shall refer to as the

s/of/have  :)

> crack induced part of the movie, as you now state
>
> > The third half [2] was just crack induced !
> >
> > Discuss [3].
>
> he is a crack induced fool he wanted a happy ending and err aliens,
> yeah lots of aliens they sell well! ;-)

Not aliens, but AI beings.. Unless I'm missing something. The ironic end
of the film where all the living creatures have been wiped out, and
we're just left with roberts.

I agree that it should have finished when David 'killed' himself. (Deja
vu with 'The Game', which should have ended at exactly the same point)

I did think Teddy was cool, though.

Jasper
--
      split//,'019617511192'.