Paul Mison wrote:
> Aha, thanks. From that I was able to finally get back to this:
>
> http://www.davros.org/rail/bell1999.html
>
> which details the (failed) December 1999 attempt.

Ah, most interesting.

I tried to follow along on a PDF tube map I downloaded. Where's Feltham,
though? He went there between Richmond and Heathrow T4. Is that a tube stop?

>From the description, it looks as if this might be a town somewhere in the
southwest which has busses to Richmond and to Heathrow, where Alistair
changed bus. Does that sound right?

Cheers,
Philip
--
Philip Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
All opinions are my own, not my employer's.