On 23 Oct 2001, Dave Hodgkinson wrote:

> It's also the punchline for a joke involving Huddersfield.

Strangely, I waslooking up the URL mentioned in a job listing here in
Massachusetts over the weekend, and it referred me to a web design group
in ...Huddersfield. If I didn't have Matt Jones constantly wittering on
about the place I never would have heard of it. As it is, I'm quite sure
that I wouldn't like to commute there for work (unless the newly active
Concorde has gotten remarkably cheaper this time around...).

--
Chris Devers

"People with machines that think, will in times of crisis,
make up stuff and attribute it to me" - "Nikla-nostra-debo"