On Wed 24 Oct 2001, robin szemeti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> was that thing that you and Leon fed me ~some time ago, Dim Sum? sort of
> steamed things and 'stuff' .. it appeared to be veggie at the time .. or is
> this a different thing involving ducks beaks in soy sauce and live monkey
> brains or summink?

ISTR someone (Leon?) telling me that this dim sum place can even cater
for vegans, though it's not recommended. Any other opinions on that?
I've certainly been to places that haven't got any vegan dim sum on
the menu at all. But I don't mind only having a small choice of stuff
at lunch if the company is worth it.

Kake