"David H. Adler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> On Thu, Oct 25, 2001 at 10:04:56AM +0100, Leon Brocard wrote:
>>
>> ps Greg not gonna make it, grumble, grumble
>
> Hrmph.  No one complains that *I'm* not going to make it...

Gah! That bastard Adler, he never comes for dim sum. (Actually, that's
not quite true, he came to dim sum during YAPC::Europe::19100 if my
memory's not gone spoggly.)

And it's not as if you actually organized this one...

--
Piers

   "It is a truth universally acknowledged that a language in
    possession of a rich syntax must be in need of a rewrite."
         -- Jane Austen?