Thanks you everyone who turned up last night. Hope you all enjoyed
yourselves as much as I did. Nice to see that new faces still
keep turning up. Thanks, especially, to Kake for being such a
good Venue Organisation Officer.

Which brings me to my next point. With next month being Xmas,
there will be many office parties going on and it's probably
a good idea to book the room as soon as possible. I was planning
to mention this last night but forgot in the excitment of getting
a Sunnydale.pm t-shirt :( Would it be possible for someone to
speak to the Three Cups people and get that sorted out soon please.

And speaking of meetings, don't forget the technical meeting
in two weeks time (22nd) I now have a venue (which I'll announce
over the weekend) and some speakers (Piers, Leon, Andy W, me).
If there's anyone else who wants to talk, please let me know.

And finally. Can I please get some reviews of the books I gave
out a month ago!

Dave...

--
<http://www.dave.org.uk>

"Let me see you make decisions, without your television"
   - Depeche Mode (Stripped)