From: "Leon Brocard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Paul Mison sent the following bits through the ether:
>
> > Oi! Leon! No!
>
> Seeing as I always write these summaries when the leader isn't around
> on IRC I thought I'd stir up trouble. And anyway, it's too close to
> Xmas, so surely the 10th is better? ;-)

I thought we'd already discussed this, and agreed that Thursday was a better
night for meetings for the majority. I think the 10th would be better too,
as it happens to be my birthday on the 3rd...hmmm...is the tradition in PM
to buy other people drinks on your birthday, or to get bought drinks all
night :-)

/Robert