On Sun, Dec 16, 2001 at 11:06:44PM +0000, Paul Mison said:
> Well, yes, following the rules the next social would be on Thursday 3rd
> and the next technical meet would be on Thursday 17th

Which is my birthday.

This is either a good or bad thing.

Some of you may remember me at the technical meeting after my last
birthday.

If so then could you tell me what happened because I don't remember much
of it and the bits I do remember seem to involve me lying in a ball on a
sofa suobbing gently to myself.

> a venue

I might be able to offer one but I'll have to check first though.

Not sure how suitable it will be depending on the number of people so
other people should feel free to offer as well.

Simon