Chris Devers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> On Sun, Jan 06, 2002 at 09:49:11PM +0000, Greg McCarroll wrote:
>>
>> Ack, I mean't to say top 5 songs (damn)
>
> Cheating, but I think more in terms of albums than songs...
>
>   %top_five_albums = {
>     "Miles Davis"    => "Kind of Blue",
Ooh yes. I only recently discovered this one. Isn't it spiffing?

This morning:

     So What -- Miles Davies
     They Can't Take That Away From Me -- Louis Armstrong and Ella Fitzgerald
     There's A Guy Works Down The Chipshop (Swears He's Elvis
             -- Kirsty MacColl
     Will There Be Any Stars In My Crown -- Waterson:Carthy
     Teenage Kicks -- The Undertones

--
Piers

   "It is a truth universally acknowledged that a language in
    possession of a rich syntax must be in need of a rewrite."
         -- Jane Austen?