On Thu, 24 Jan 2002, Tommie M. Jones wrote:

> Also the Archiver does not know anything about thread structure.  If
> anyone is an email expert and has some suggestions about it please let
> me know.  I did not want to base it on the subject line so if there is
> another possible solution....

Take a look at the mail headers. Yor message had these two:

I believe something like that should show up in all or nearly all messages
(though I understand that e.g. Outlook mangles them, so it's not 100%), so
you can probably build a threading scheme around linking these headers.

--
Chris Devers

"People with machines that think, will in times of crisis,
make up stuff and attribute it to me" - "Nikla-nostra-debo"