On Fri, 2002-02-15 at 06:52, Greg McCarroll wrote:
> * Simon Wistow ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> > preserving...

> > > Oh, I have a theory about this. But it's not original. All I'll point
> > > out is that we've seen the three nerds (oh, Simon Wistow posted about
> > > these somewhere- IRC, maybe- and I can see his point about them
> > > completely, but he should probably reiterate it if he cares)
> >
> > a load of stereotype nerdlings straight from an 80's movie. Christ, I'm
> > suprised he doesn't make them wear thick black glasses, pocket
> > protectors and propellor beanies.
> >
> > He better have a fucking good reason for this.
>
> to distract people from the real seasion big baddy ... Willow
>
> and no, i don't know this for sure yet

I don't think it's Willow either.  Amy is much more likely, but I won't
say more here, since I can't keep up with what you do and don't already
know.

But Amy is also just a guess.  This isn't the first time they've waited
so long to tell us.  Series 3 and 4 both waited until more than halfway
through to let you know.

--
mike
Asked why the right wing despises him so, the former president answered