On Mon, Feb 18, 2002 at 04:37:42PM -0500, Mike Jarvis wrote:
> Theoretically decreasing overhead means decreased prices for consumers,
> but we all know that never happens in the real world.

I'm pretty sure I'm paying less for an 80GB of harddrive storage now
than I would've paid two years ago. And so on.

If decreased overhead didn't equate to decreased price for consumers
then,
        * there is a monopoly situation (see: rules & regs)
        * someone else will decrease *their* price and reap the rewards

(regulated capitalism)++

Paul Makepeace ....................................... http://paulm.com/

"If it were just another game, then set your head on fire."
   -- http://paulm.com/toys/surrealism/