On Thu, Feb 28, 2002 at 09:12:56AM +0000, Natalie Ford said:
> I note that scribot is dead too :(
>
> > I can't get onto rhizomatic this morning...
>
> As you can tell from the scribot comment above, i got onto grou.ch
> via irc.rhizomatic.net.  It is just london.rhizomatic.net, dipsy and
> scribot that are dead...

In summary (Leon and Mark, twat me if I'm wrong)

last night : drinks at leon's brithday pub in London's Trendy Notting
             Hill [tm]

later      : I get home, find that I can't ssh in. Presume this is a
             problem with mailbox and forget about it.

today      : still can't access the box. Panic. Call conference on #box

later today: find out it's a runaway httpds process that's dragged
             everything down. The box reboots itself at 9:51, becomes
             self aware, kills Magnus.

predicted  : a future Mark will travel back in order to hunt down the
             big blue box in Mailboxe's rack. He'll find it quickly
             because it's the only big blue box in Mailboxes's rack.
             He'll realise that I was pankicing again, the box wasn't
             self aware, don his silver jump suit, get into his hover
             craft and go back home.

In short. Box fall over go boom. Because of this london.rhizomatic.net,
dipsy, scribot, twoshortplanks.com, thegestalt.org, huckvale.net and a
whole host of other sites were also not available for comment. There's
nothing to see here, move along.

For future reference, one can always connect to bullfrog or
irc.rhizomatic.net should the need arise.

--
: it's pretty hard to look miserable when you're spinning on your head