Well the new money spinner has just been thought up
and it involves charging people about £5 to
get access to some information.

So, I play round, come up with a simple script that does:

print "Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=\"something.pdf\"\r\n";
print "Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64\r\n";
print "Content-type: application/pdf\r\n";

and then spews the file at them.

(note the Content-Disposition means that they are offered the
chance to save or open rather than it just opening and it
also means I can define the file name to save as, in IE.)

Anyway, now I've got this far I need a company to take the
money from the customer and do all that security stuff.

Does any one have recomendations of who I should use ?

Haven't a clue of quantity, of course it's going to make
millions as far as the MD is concerned but I'm not sure
about it at all, so wouldn't want to make any garentees.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

Leo