this may interest some of you ...

----- Forwarded message from "Taylor, Jason" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -----

From: "Taylor, Jason" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Excellent Contract in Holland
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 14:13:30 +0100

We currently have an excellent contract position available in the
Netherlands. It is located near the airport so it is ideal for international
travel.  The main skills are Perl and Mediasurface (java is a bonus).

If you are interested please send an upto date Cv to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you are not available but you know somebody who is please pass this
e-mail on.  Not only will you find a friend or collegue a job in a difficult
market but we will send you a complimentary nbottle of champagne to say
thanks.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Greg McCarroll                         http://www.mccarroll.org.uk/~gem/