If anyone *not* interested in this, but *is* interested in an nbottle of
champagne, feel free to put me forward and snag the bottle :-)

Paul (http://paulmakepeace.com/ CV site)

--
Paul Makepeace ....................................... http://paulm.com/

"What is behind the sky? Ladies and Gentle men, Elvis has left the
 building."
   -- http://paulm.com/toys/surrealism/