On Thu, May 23, 2002 at 02:59:26PM +0100, Greg McCarroll wrote:

> this may interest some of you ...

> If you are not available but you know somebody who is please pass this
> e-mail on.  Not only will you find a friend or collegue a job in a difficult
> market but we will send you a complimentary nbottle of champagne to say
> thanks.

Is an nbottle a suitably large amount? As in

1bottle, 2bottle, 3bottle ...bottle nbottle ...bottle infbottle

Presumably the bottle of champagne is what would interest many people here.

Nicholas Clark

PS I don't mind whether I get Aleph0bottle or Aleph1bottle of champagne.
   It's not as if I'll be sober enough to reliably count that far :-)