On Fri, Jun 07, 2002 at 10:54:42PM +0100, Peter Cooper wrote:
> > > Playing with virtual machines is great fun, though. Everyone should do
> > > it once, even if it seems like it is a little low-level.
> >
> > Pah!  Everyone should also write their own language, with an interpreter
> > or compiler; they should write their own OS too, and at least one device
> > driver for some other OS.
>
> Hehe. You mock,

No, I'm dead serious.  Got 'em all done too apart from writing a device
driver for a lesser OS.

--
Grand Inquisitor Reverend David Cantrell | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

  Some people, when confronted with a problem, think ``I know, I'll use
  regular expressions.'' Now they have two problems.        -- jwz