On Tue, Sep 24, 2002 at 11:43:56AM +0100, Leon Brocard said:
> Interesting idea. The problem is that once you start you increase the
> number of nodes, not only GraphViz completely fail to lay everything
> out properly, but actually displaying any data will be challenging,
> unless you pick a node as a root and route out from there. Hmmm.

I seem to remember Graphviz being able to cluster and group - one idea I
had was to try and see who the prime movers and shakers (defined by the
nodes with the most arcs connected to them) and make things cluster
round them. Some how. Probably using the ever useful Handwave.pm  [0]

Simon

[0] Location might actually be a good one for this. For some values of
good.