On 24 Sep 2002, Dave Hodgkinson wrote:

> Roger Burton West <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > I think you should probably have both. I know how to get in touch with
> > everyone who posts to this list; but I don't know, say, Shevek, from
> > anything beyond his list posts, whereas I know Nick Cleaton because I
> > used to work with him... and the ex-Torrington people I keep up with are
> > no longer "ex-Torrington" in my mind but just "people I know".
>
> Ah, but you know me from interviewing and beerage, and I know Shevek
> from Bath.pm. So we do have linkage.

I know lots of people who smile and back away from me when I talk about
code, and I know Magnus who took my crack off me. How about adding
functionality to the software to work out who "that bloke I met in the pub
last week with the beard and the funny shoes" was?

S.

--
Shevek
I am the Borg.

sub AUTOLOAD{my$i=$AUTOLOAD;my$x=shift;$i=~s/^.*://;print"$x\n";eval
qq{*$AUTOLOAD=sub{my\$x=shift;return unless \$x%$i;&{$x}(\$x);};};}

foreach my $i (3..65535) { &{'2'}($i); }