On Tue, Sep 24, 2002 at 08:31:00PM +0100, Paul Mison wrote:

> >> Count me in. Meet at Shoreditch station perhaps?
> >
> ><looks at map> Sounds sensible.
>
> Except of course for the facts that:
>
> a) getting to the East London Line is usually Hard
> b) it doesn't run at all on Saturdays
>
> Although if you meant 'we should meet at it having walked there from
> Liverpool Street, a station that is usually open, even if it is a
> glorified Sock Shop emporium' that would be fine.

How about simply meeting at the Vibe Bar practically right across the
street from the Atlantis Gallery (where Bodyworlds is) on Brick Lane.
They open at 11am so those arriving late simply miss out on a swift
half. That way it's also not discriminating against those wishing to use
more environmentally friendly transport (or cars, heh)...

http://www.itchylondon.co.uk/venues/82.html

Paul

--
Paul Makepeace ....................................... http://paulm.com/

"If you really want it, then you are the Uncarved Block."
   -- http://paulm.com/toys/surrealism/