On Wed, 25 Sep 2002, Paul Makepeace wrote:

> How about simply meeting at the Vibe Bar practically right across the
> street from the Atlantis Gallery (where Bodyworlds is) on Brick Lane.
> They open at 11am so those arriving late simply miss out on a swift
> half. That way it's also not discriminating against those wishing to use
> more environmentally friendly transport (or cars, heh)...

Waargh!  Someone who knows what they're talking about - i.e. lives in
London - choose a meeting point and tell everyone else, and I shall find
my way there.  As long as I don't use a map from CSM and try and find a
YAPC venue ;)

L.
"The time for talking is over. Now call it extreme if you like, but I
propose we hit it hard, and we hit it fast, with a major, and I mean
major, leaflet campaign."