On Tue, Sep 24, 2002 at 11:55:12PM +0200, Paul Johnson wrote:
> My mail is sitting on my machine at home, in mbox format.  I'm sitting
> at work, behind a firewall.  My machine at home is running Debian Woody.
>
> I want to read and send mail, securely.

Just yesterday, a friend apt-got squirrelmail just for playing around
with it.  It pretty much instaled itself directly into the existing
apache package and ran out of the box.  You need to convert your stuff
to imap though...

Doesn't wlan in your fav. pub rule?!?

--
            Well, then let's give that Java-Wussie a beating... (me)

Michael Lamertz                        |     +49 2234 204947 / +49 171 6900 310
Sandstr. 122                           |                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
50226 Frechen                          |                 http://www.lamertz.net
Germany                                |               http://www.perl-ronin.de