On Thu, 24 Oct 2002, Shevek wrote:

> It's moderately traditional. Do we want discussion on list or should I do
> this privately?

I'd be happier if we stuck to the same rules as the actual discussion
mailing list.  That is to say:

 * I'd like to request that nobody post any sample solutions or other
   spoilers to the list until at least Saturday.

 * Even after Saturday, any solutions or other spoilers should always
   be marked with the word SPOILER in the subject line, so that other
   people won't see them by accident.

If anyone wants to disagree with me, please pipe up.  Discussion off
list, of course, is always up to you ;-)

Mark.

--
s''  Mark Fowler                                     London.pm   Bath.pm
     http://www.twoshortplanks.com/              [EMAIL PROTECTED]