On Tue, Oct 29, 2002 at 09:47:50AM +0000, the hatter wrote:
> On Tue, 29 Oct 2002, Lusercop wrote:
> > Mason vs TT vs HTML::Template Naked Wrestling.
> Do you have any particular template system advocates that you want to see
> naked, or should I just express general worry about what perl has done to
> your mind ?

I don't care who, as long as I get to punch their teeth down their throats.
FUCK OFF WITH YOUR TEMPLATES.  FUCK OFF UP YOUR STUPID ARSES.

--
David Cantrell    |    Reprobate    |    http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

   "There seems to be something wrong with our ships today"
     -- Rear-admiral Sir David Beatty, on seeing the Queen Mary
        and the Indefatigable destroyed at the Battle of Jutland