At 30/10/2002 11:15 [], Simon Wistow wrote:
I got broadband working yesterday in my new gaff and I'm so chuffed I'm
going to put my money where my bandwidth is and write a FAQ for the l.pm
website about it. Comments/Patches appreciated.
Okay, here's a comment. YOU ARE REINVENTING THE WHEEL.

/joel

--
S. Joel Bernstein :: joel at fysh dot org :: t: 020 8458 2323
"Nobody is going to claim that Perl 6's OO is "bolted on". Well, except