On Wed, Oct 30, 2002 at 11:20:06AM +0000, S. Joel Bernstein said:
> Okay, here's a comment. YOU ARE REINVENTING THE WHEEL.

And since when's that ever stopped me before?

Seriously. As previously mentioned the question of DSL provider has
started coming up a lot on this list. It is a question. That is asked
Frequently. A Frequently Asked Question if you will.

Whilst there are indeed many fine ADSL guides out there we have a
section on the London.pm which is our recommendations in much the same
way that we have pages of book and pub reviews.

http://london.pm.org/about/general.html

Wehn I asked about recommendations earlier Paul asked me if I'd
summarise. Which I have done. I forgot to put in links tp previosu
threads that we've had and also then the prevailing wisdom is that wires
only is generally considered to be the best option because setting up
your router is not at all difficult and it works out much cheaper in the
long run.

However your comments have been taken on board and as of tomorrow
london.pm will be disbanding (there are other Perl communities) and
Larry has been informed that he can stop with Perl6 since, after all,
there are other languages.

Simon