On Wed, Oct 30, 2002 at 11:18:06AM +0000, Simon Wistow ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> http://www.ieee.org.uk/event.html#SONY
>
> Tonight at the Commonwealth Club, Northumberland Ave.
>
> I shall be going along to heckle [0] and wondered if anybody else
> fancied it.
>
> Simon
>
> [0] See http://thegestalt.org/simon/ps2rant.html for why

They must be doing something right:

Playstation 2 is 'console champion'

The games console wars are over with Sony's Playstation 2 emerging
victorious, according to the hi-tech market research firm In-Stat/MDR.

It says the PS2 is on course to remain the best-selling games console,
with Nintendo's GameCube and Microsoft's Xbox trailing far behind.

<http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/2373399.stm>

Dave...
[still hoping to get the buffy game on his ps2 at some point]
--
  "Don't you boys know any _nice_ songs?"