On Wed, 30 Oct 2002, Simon Wistow wrote:

> [0] See http://thegestalt.org/simon/ps2rant.html for why

The sheer brilliance of your argument made me want to rush out and buy the
superior 'Dreamcast' of which you speak.  I hurried out to toys'r'us, but
the idiots they employ there had never heard of it.  A trip to argos and
woolworths proved no more rewarding.  I tried electronics boutique, but
the spotty yoof behind the counter just sniggered, and suggested I tried
te next couple of shops along.  I think he must have been confused, as the
first was an antiques dealer, and the next was one of those retailers of
remaindered stock.

the hatter