Hi Folks,

I have been offered some more computing books for review and so I am checking up to see who would like to review them for http://news.DiverseBooks.com and of course the London.pm website too. The only perl book is

Programming Perl in the .NET Environment PRENTICE-HALL

Now Why anyone would want to use .NET is beyond me, but maybe someone would like to review it?

Please get back to me in the next few hours if possible..... alex at DiverseBooks dot com is best....

I am also asking for a couple of PHP books, one on Star Office, and one on Blogging.

If you have had a book off me or are considering writing a review - you can review any book which you have read recently. Preferably one which you recommend rather than rubbish ones.

Thanks

Alex McLintock

Openweb Analysts Ltd, London.
Software For Complex Websites http://www.OWAL.co.uk/