On Wed, Nov 06, 2002 at 10:30:19AM -0000, Ivor Williams wrote:
> > VMS isn;t quite that nasty (although it fills my days with a constant
> > nagging pain), but it has no idea of case, does most everythign in caps,
> > and ignores illegal characters typed in passwords without giving you a
> > warning, as well as ignoring case in passwords...
>
> VMS++
> I &heart; VMS

I despise VMS.  My employer still uses it.  All our custom configuration
management and proprietary language compilers are written to run on it.

I don't like DCL and my admins don't have enough clue to have installed
any decent editors so I'm stuck with eve or edt (yuck!!!).  Arse to DCL!
(Now I want to be ill all over the keyboard (yuck, yuck, yuck!))

andrew
--
'I only managed to make it run down the main (for us) road and then on down
Lover's Lane. (That was deliberate, as it was then trapped.)' - Marc talking