On Mon, Nov 25, 2002 at 07:26:57PM +0000, Richard Clamp wrote:
[snippety snip]

> */ I think $candidate is a rude bastard on irc.  I won't be voting for
> him, and neither should you.
>
> I think you might have someone in mind here :)
>
> Of course it's entirely your vote, to spend as you wish.  I must say
> though, if you're hoping for a candidate who can't possibly insult
> anyone in any circumstance, I think you're best off voting for RON.

I don't think anyone would claim to be after some sort of holier than thou
hybrid of Jesus Christ, Gandhi and Princess Diana (#3 on Great Britons
poll).

But having said that, isn't IRC all about insulting people that you wouldn't do
in real life for fear of a smack in the face?

My final thought: can't someone just clone Dave (Cross) for the new leader?

Right, back to lurking, 2 messages in 6 months takes it out of me.