On Tue, 26 Nov 2002 19:00:10 +0000 (GMT), the hatter
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>GPRS works fine from the phone for wap, and other things
>can talk to the phones modem.  And the psion carries on playing up until
>the reset, then it'll talk again, until i try and set up gprs access
>again.

If anyone's on Orange, there's a configurator in the business section
of the website (however, it doesn't seem to be divulging GPRS
information atm. Humph.), worked when I was setting up an iPAQ thru a
T68i.

http://www.orange.co.uk/mobileemail/business/configurator/index.html

...and if you can't get it working, no matter what the problem, call
the Wirefree team on 156. They really will try and help you get it all
set up. If they don't, prod me and I'll go and shout at someone (via
Lotus Notes).

c.
--
Die von Ihnen angeforderte Seite konnte leider nicht gefunden werden.
Das blog, das Sie denken an, ist an http://www.anti-mega.com