* Kåre Olai Lindbach ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> ... but maybe not as priceless as the singing of Mr. Greg Frank
> Sinatra McCarroll ...

i must stop you their Kare, you cannot compare me to Frank, after all
I don't have blue eyes.

> Certainly not, but the choice of colour might make it easier to bring
> in more money next YAPC::Europe ;-)

i think to be fair to paris they would of liked to have had a reserve
on it, but reserves are very hard to do if the auctioneer favours
chaos over any sort of organisation, so dont blame them and they are
being good sports about it - besides i think its only the ``crew''
t-shirt that has to be pink

Greg

--
Greg McCarroll                         http://www.mccarroll.org.uk/~gem/